Future-tech and Aurionpro are pleased to announce a strategic partnership to support the delivery of Data Centre Design and Consultancy Projects within India and South Asia.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, with a strong global operating presence, Aurionpro helps businesses accelerate digital innovation securely and efficiently. This includes the provision of Data Centre Consulting Services, which will be augmented by Future-tech’s specialist skills, global experience and resources in this area.
Aurionpro already excel in the following areas of data centre design and project delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of data center design, as well as providing Reports & Advisory services including site selection and due diligence
- Engineering team with Architects, Electrical and Mechanical experts with 30 to 35 years of experience in their respective field of specialization
- Engineering professionals with ATD and CDCP / CDCS or similar qualifications and experience of multiple Uptime design and site certifications
- Rich experience in design of hyperscale / Enterprise class DC meeting business requirements, and design criteria
- A philosophy of modular, scalable and innovative low PUE / low carbon footprint designs
- Designs incorporate all aspects of operation excellence with Realtime Monitoring, Automation and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning capabilities
- Architectural & Master Planning of entire sites
- Commissioning services including IST (Integrated System Testing)
Future-tech will bring additional data centre specialisation, engineering excellence and direct industry knowledge to this established and expanding team within India and South Asia. Over the last three years Future-tech has been engaged on more than 3GW of data centre capacity on projects across the globe.
These engagements have been varied and have included master planning, concept, developed and detailed design, peer review, cost analysis, technical and commercial due diligence, technology analysis, optimisation, post outage forensic engineering, co-location selection and operational consulting and supervision. Our global projects have ranged from “crown jewel” high density and micro-edge environments, to multi-MW campuses, the largest so far being more than 270MW.
For more information on Aurionpro please visit their website: https://www.aurionpro.com/